Fast-track your career and walk away with an existing network with the UDIA Mentoring Program. Designed for Property Industry Professionals
Mentoring Program Overview
In the guided group mentoring sessions you will explore a range of relevant topics with a senior industry professional. Participants will have the opportunity to broaden industry networks as well as learn new skills and gain the knowledge required to progress as tomorrow’s leaders.
The UDIA has brought together an exemplary group of senior professionals to volunteer as mentors.
The peer mentoring format allows participants
to benefit from the knowledge of the mentor but also the other early career
professionals within your group.
Who is it for?
We invite early career
professionals from across all disciplines and backgrounds with at least 2 years
of experience in the property industry who have progressed into lower and
middle management. Participants do not need to be UDIA members.
The UDIA Mentoring Program kicks off with a launch event and concludes with a closing event. Between these two bookend networking events, the program will be delivered over 6 × 90 minute group sessions held over 6 months, which are scheduled with your Mentor.
The broad objective of the program is to empower and build the confidence, knowledge and skills of early career professionals. More specifically, the objectives are:
- To create connections in the industry, build relationships and networks
- To develop leadership skills, and build confidence in the capacity of mentees
- To help participants develop their career goals
- To promote connections between senior leaders in the industry and early career professionals
- To share knowledge between participants and provide a platform for mentees to discuss barriers, experience gaps, career concerns and opportunities for progression