UDIA Victoria Award for Excellence – PropTech
The UDIA Victoria PropTech award celebrates projects that contribute to the property industry and the collective goal of delivering great places to live, work and play.
UDIA Victoria Award for Excellence – PropTech Proudly Partnered by
This may be through the invention of a product that reduces construction times and enhances sustainability, a software that assists in the design or construction phases of a project, or an initiative that seeks to engage the broader community or may enhance the reputation of the property industry. This award is a Victorian Award and the winner does not go on to compete in the UDIA National Awards Program.
- Contribution to the Industry
- Engagement/Collaborative Approach
- Financial Considerations
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Judging will include an assessment of your written submission worth 30% and a presentation by the judging panel worth 70%.
The key criteria should be considered when preparing your submission, and have been listed in order of importance. The decision of the independent judging panel is final and will not be subject to challenge by any entrant.
- This award is a Victorian Award and the winner does not go on to compete in the UDIA National Awards Program.
- Projects must predominantly impact residential (i.e. small lot housing, villas, town houses, terrace homes, row housing, apartment buildings) this is inclusive of technological enablement projects e.g. software platforms.
- Co-entrants are permitted to enter your project into this category (i.e. developer and architect), however both must be members of UDIA Victoria.
Completion Criteria for UDIA Judging
To adequately judge an entry for the UDIA Awards for Excellence Program, entrants must provide to the Judging Panel sufficient evidence of the completion of a significant part of the project.
For example, single stage projects must show 40% of the development completed and sold or available for sale. Multistage projects must have at least one full stage completed and sold or available for sale, and other stages under development.
TO COMPLETE YOUR SUBMISSION INTO THIS CATEGORY YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ADDRESS THE BELOW
PART 1: Project Information
- Key project information
- Executive Summary (max 300 words) – this highlights the features of the development with reference to the award category criteria
PART 2: Supporting Materials
- Press Releases and publicity requirements
- 10 images of the Projects Marketing
- Up to 10 Project Consultants (who worked on the delivery of the project and will also receive a certificate if successful)
PART 2: Category Criteria
- Each award category features its own mix of the criteria along with their explanations which can be found below.
|Contribution to the Industry||20%|
|Monitoring and evaluation||10%|