Member Code of Conduct
By becoming a member of the UDIA, members agree to rigorous professional standards by observing the highest levels by professional conduct.
A UDIA Victoria member will:
- Demonstrate ethical principles and observe the highest standards of integrity and honesty in all professional and personal dealings
- Uphold and promote the reputation of UDIA and not misuse authority of office for personal gain
- Respect the confidentiality of information given to the member in the course of UDIA’s work
- Engage in continued learning to maintain and improve professional skills and competence within the industry and promote innovation and excellence in practice
- Strive to achieve environmentally, economically and socially sustainable development
- Show respect for the rights of consumers and maintain the public’s confidence and trust in the development industry
For all membership enquiries, please call 08 9832 9600 or click here to reach out to us via our membership enquiry form.