UDIA Victoria Project of the Year Award
The UDIA Victoria is now calling for nominations for the 2023 UDIA Victoria Project of the Year Award.
UDIA Victoria Project of the Year Award Proudly Partnered by
UDIA Victoria is now calling for nominations for the UDIA Victoria Young Leader’s Award.
This award recognises the achievements of young property professionals who have made a positive contribution to the Victorian property development industry.
The award winner will be the ambassador for Outlook for a 12-month period and will act as a link between young property development professionals, the UDIA and the industry at large.
Entries for the UDIA Victoria Young Leader’s Award are open early April via the UDIA online portal until early August.
The Prize Package Includes:
- The UDIA Victoria Project of the Year Award winner
- Registration to attend the UDIA 2024 National Congress or a UDIA Victoria Events and Networking voucher to the value of $1,000
- The opportunity to become an active member of the current UDIA Outlook Young Professionals Committee
- An editorial feature on the UDIA website and featured in the Policy and Advocacy Newsletter
To be eligible, nominees must be from organisations that are currently members of the UDIA in Victoria.
If you are unsure as to the current membership status of your organisation, please contact the UDIA on 03 9832 9600.
All nominees must be 35 years of age or under as at December this year.
Individuals must be based in Victoria and be available for a virtual or in-person interview in October.
Self-nomination and third party nominations will be accepted.
- To be eligible, nominees must be from organisations that are a current UDIA Victoria member.
- All nominees must be 35 years of age or under as at December this year.
- Individuals must be based in Victoria and be available for an interview in October this year.
- Self-nomination and third-party nominations will be accepted.
TO COMPLETE YOUR SUBMISSION INTO THIS CATEGORY YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ADDRESS THE BELOW
PART 1: KEY INFORMATION
- Your Qualifications
- Current Position
- Career Overview – Detailing any professional achievements
Your online submission must address the following criteria:
- Your qualifications
- Current position
- Career overview detailing professional achievements
- Your contribution to the industry
- Your personal interests and activities
- Self-development and personal goals over the next 5 years
- Demonstration of how your work/involvement in the urban development industry has benefited an organisation, community and/or industry.
- Reasons why you should be chosen as this year’s UDIA Simonds Young Professional of the Year
- Two written references supporting your submission – 1 x professional and 1 x personal (to be uploaded at the end of your submission)
All entries will be assessed by a panel of four judges involved in the property industry. The judging panel will select a short list of entries to participate in an interview, the outcome of which will decide the winning nominee. Interviews will be held in October (unless advised otherwise).