1. Through the delivery of the Introduction to Property Development Economics for Affordable Housing course, UDIA Victoria provided approximately 50 State and Local Government officers with an understanding of commercial factors that influence affordable housing agreements.
2. UDIA Victoria presented our pre-budget submission to the Victorian Government ahead of the 2019 Budget in April.
3. UDIA Victoria is playing a key role in the ESC investigation into electricity connections by facilitating direct member feedback on a regular basis.
4. Danni Hunter, CEO, represented UDIA Victoria at the State Government’s Build to Rent Advisory Group inception meeting.
5. Submission made to Planning Panels Victoria on City of Melbourne Amendment C308, Urban Design in the Central City and Southbank. See our submission here.
6. Submission made to City of Melbourne on the Proposed Planning Scheme Amendment C309: West Melbourne Structure Plan
And much, much more…
UDIA Victoria were represented at the following key consultations this month:
Building Better Apartments Review
Build to Rent Working Group
Water Industry Liaison Committee
Greening the West Steering Committee
Alternative Funding and Financing for Integrated Water Management Workshop
If you have any pressing issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of the team!
You can find us at:
Dr. Caroline Speed, Policy & Research Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyatt Nidam Engagement and Communications Manager: email@example.com