UDIA Marketing Excellence Award
The UDIA Marketing Excellence Awards aims to recognise exemplary marketing on projects in the property industry.
Marketing Excellence Award Proudly partnered by
The Marketing Excellence category recognises exemplary marketing for quality projects in the property industry.
This award recognises a developer who demonstrates an innovative and successful marketing approach as well as substantial delivery of the marketing strategy of the project.
Entries are judged on their branding, understanding of the target market, use of available budget and resources, market acceptance as evidenced by sales, and the achievement of the original marketing objectives.
The project does not need to be substantially developed but should have a full suite of marketing collateral, evidence of sales and a display home that can be toured virtually or in person by our judges.
The winner of this award is eligible for nomination into the UDIA National Awards. If nominated, you will be required to complete the UDIA National Awards criteria documentation. There is a fee of $1,150 EX GST associated with the entry to the UDIA National Awards, which is payable by the entrant.
Judging will include an assessment of your written submission worth 30% and a site inspection by the judging panel worth 70%. The decision of the independent judging panel is final and will not be subject to challenge by any entrant.
To enter this category, you must be a developer and the key criteria should be considered when preparing your submission (listed in the order of importance).
- The winner of this award will have the opportunity to represent Victoria in the UDIA National Awards.
- You must hold a UDIA Victoria membership to enter your project into this category.
- It is required that your marketing collateral must be substantially developed by the time of judging or at least a component or stage of the project is substantially developed.
TO COMPLETE YOUR SUBMISSION INTO THIS CATEGORY YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ADDRESS THE BELOW
PART 1: Project Information
- Key project information
- Executive Summary (max 300 words) – this highlights the features of the development with reference to the award category criteria
PART 2: Supporting Materials
- Marketing Plans/Strategy or Objectives
- Press Releases and publicity requirements
- 10 images of the Projects Marketing
- Up to 10 Project Consultants
PART 2: Category Criteria
- Each award category features its own mix of the criteria along with their explanations which can be found below.
|Implementation of marketing strategy||20%|
|Demonstrated connection to the brand||20%|
|Proof of target market acceptance||15%|
|Understanding of market channels||10%|
|Monitoring and evaluation of campaign success||10%|