Marketing Excellence Award (New)
The Marketing Excellence Awards aims to recognise exemplary marketing on projects in the property industry.
Sponsorship opportunities exist for this category in 2020 – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
This award recognise a developer who demonstrates an innovative and successful marketing approach as well as substantial delivery of the marketing strategy of the project.
Entries are judged on their branding, understanding of the target market, use of available budget and resources, market acceptance as evidenced by sales, and the achievement of the original marketing objectives.
The project does not need to be substantially developed but should have a full suite of marketing collateral, evidence of sales and a display home that can be toured virtually or in person by our judges.
The winner of certain UDIA Awards may be eligible for nomination into the UDIA National Awards. If nominated, you will be required to complete the UDIA National Awards criteria documentation. There is a fee of $1,150 ex GST associated with the entry to the UDIA National Awards, which is payable by the entrant.
Judging will include an assessment of your written submission worth 30% and a site inspection by the judging panel worth 70%. The decision of the independent judging pane is final and will not be subject to challenge by any entrant.
To enter this category, you must be a developer and the key criteria should be considered when preparing your submission (listed in the order of importance).
- The winner of this award will have the opportunity to represent Victoria in the UDIA National Awards
- You must hold a developer level UDIA Victoria membership to enter your project into this category
- It is required that your project must be substantially developed by the time of judging or at least a component or stage of the project is substantially developed
- If you have a residential component to your project, the judging panel will need to be given access to the interior of at least one dwelling
TO COMPLETE YOUR SUBMISSION INTO THIS CATEGORY YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ADDRESS THE BELOW
PART 1: Project Information
- Key project information
- Executive Summary (max 300 words) – this highlights the features of the development with reference to the award category criteria
PART 2: Supporting Materials
- Marketing Plans/Strategy or Objectives
- Press Releases and publicity requirements
- 10 images of the Projects Marketing
- Up to 10 Project Consultants
PART 2: Category Criteria
- Each award category features its own mix of the criteria along with their explanations which can be found below.
|Implementation of marketing strategy||20%|
|Demonstrated connection to the brand||20%|
|Proof of target market acceptance||15%|
|Understanding of market channels||10%|
|Monitoring and evaluation of campaign success||10%|