Environmental Excellence Award
This award recognises developments that demonstrate how environmental challenges have been overcome.
Environmental Excellence Award Proudly partnered by
This award recognises developments that demonstrate how environmental challenges have been overcome, and where research, innovation and design or construction techniques have enabled a significant and outstanding response to a need for conservation and environmental improvement.
Entries into this category must be projects that have undergone or are in the process of receiving UDIA EnviroDevelopment certification. See www.udiavic.com.au/UDIA-ED for more information
- The winner of this award will have the opportunity to represent Victoria in the UDIA National Awards.
- You must hold a developer level UDIA Victoria membership to enter your project into this category
- It is required that your project must be substantially developed by the time of judging or at least a component or stage of the project is substantially developed
- If you have a residential component to your project, the judging panel will need to be given access to the interior of at least one dwelling
TO COMPLETE YOUR SUBMISSION INTO THIS CATEGORY YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ADDRESS THE BELOW
PART 1: Project Information
- Key project information
- Executive Summary (max 300 words) – this highlights the features of the development with reference to the award category criteria
PART 2: Supporting Materials
- Project plans and maps
- Press Releases and publicity requirements
- 10 images of the project
- Up to 10 Project Consultants
Part 2: Category Criteria
- Each award category features its own mix of the criteria along with their explanations which can be found below.
|Community Creation & Integration||5%|
|Problem Solving, Consultation, Negotiation||5%|
|Innovation & Unique Features||10%|
|State & Local Planning Objectives||5%|
|Marketing and Financial Structure||5%|
|Judges’ Overall Impressions||10%|